Volunteer at VNS
We would like to match your talent and energy to a need in our agency. Do you have clerical experience? Are you skilled on the computer? Do you like assisting with special events, or maintenance projects? Then you can make a difference at Visiting Nurse Home & Hospice. Our agency volunteers are teenagers, college students, young mothers, retirees, and people in between jobs.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8 to 5. Volunteers can choose the hours and frequency they would like to be available. We appreciate a one time commitment, or continual service. We also partner with businesses and local schools for community service days to build teamwork and offer a change from the norm.
Current Volunteer opportunities include:
- Filing, sorting, copying/faxing
- Out of office assistance, such as installing Lifeline monitors and drivers for patients
- Computer work
- Organization projects such as photo albums, resource gathering
- Maintenance such as replacing ceiling tiles
- Group projects such as window washing, cleaing parking lots
Agency volunteers are subject to a brief training and are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
For more information, contact:
Julie Maraziti, Volunteer Coordinator
682-2100 x 1452 or contact by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org